Destination weddings in Napa, Palmetto Bluff, Santa Fe, and Cabo. Site visits to ranches in the Texas Hill Country and private villas in Mexico. A tour of the Inside Weddings office in Los Angeles. An unforgettable FAM trip in Bali. Needless to say, 2016 has been one of our most travel-packed years yet!
As we all know, “travel” and “beauty” aren’t always words that go hand-in-hand—especially when a lengthy flight is involved. To help us pack our suitcases with as much ease as our emergency kits, we tasked Mayra Rams-Sanabria with rounding up the top products to have on hand (or rather, in bag) when en route to our next destination. Read on to discover the seven products that the founder of My Fabulous Faces never jet-sets without!
Mayra beautifying a recent DFW Events bride | photo: Carter Rose for F8 Studio
1. EO lavender antibacterial spray
2. Neutrogena makeup remover wipes
3. Natura Bisse Diamond Mist—”Great to carry on flight to keep your skin hydrated.”
4. Floxite LED lit travel mirror
5. Small Trish McEvoy makeup planner—”I always carry this with my favorite brushes and makeup basics. These are custom made at the makeup counter depending on your preferences, and I love that they are lightweight with minimum packaging.”
6. Reviva Vitamin E Oil Stick—”Not only great for moisturizing lips, but also for cuticles and the eye area.”
7. EO organic deodorant wipes
For more travel-related content be sure to follow @dfwevents on Instagram! | See Mayra and her team in action by following @myfabfaces